Just a little memory...
The following article is no longer being updated. It's content has been retired from regular RP use by its respective author. It is now legacy content.
The NEOGuards use a bipedal walking apparatus, with several gyroscopic joints for maximum mobility and stability. They prefer to walk with their weights forward, using their joints as springs, allowing them to run at very fast speeds. Their torso allows for rotation around their center. Additional movement options include an attachable jet-pack, small jump-jets, and electromagnetic feet allowing them to walk on the sides of ships.
Like Quads, NEOGuards can talk. However, they prefer to talk in hand gestures and code, making clicks, chirps, and garbles to communicate with other bots. They have Artificial Intelligence, capable of searching databases and recognizing emotion and danger. They have excellent anti-hack systems, similar to Quads. They have had additional coding uploaded by THEIA.
The NEOGuards have less weaponry then Quads, containing a single barrel Vylon Grenade launcher, and a Fusion blaster built into them. They are capable of holding handheld weaponry, including various blasters and launchers.
- NEOGuards do not run like humans. Instead of their knee joints bending forward, they bend backwards, creating a spring-like force to propel themselves forwards faster.
- Ordi is the only known NEOGuard to have a complete proportional defect.
- NEOGuards are based off of Jak 3's Robot Guards in terms of body shape, and Ratchet & Clank's Galactic Rangers in detail.
- NEOGuards are also based off of the stature of Football players in padding.
- NEOGuards have the most variants out of any other robot.
- This content is restricted, meaning that the use of this content (as well their current concepts) are forbidden to be used without consent of the author.